Housing Manager - Social Care - Kettering - to £22k
Are you a Housing Manager with a Social Care background?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a continuously growing housing group.
You’ll be responsible for developing services that are accessible to adults living in the community and support residents to sustain their tenancy so can live as independently as possible within the community maximizing the quality of life.
You’ll develop management systems to facilitate continuous assessment and improvement of support services, and assist in the application and development of policies and procedures to ensure the services are met.
They have a package of up to £22,000 and have an annual leave entitlement of 21 days + BH and Pension. Working on a Monday to Friday basis.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading, and growing housing group based in Kettering with a starting salary on offer of up to £22,000.
- Previous experience as a Housing Manager / Tenancy Officer / Home Care Supervisor or similar.
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of social activities to support physical and mental stimulation along with health and wellbeing.
- Experience in supporting the application and development of policies and procedures.
- Experience in developing management systems to facilitate continuous assessment and improvement of support services
- Must be able to travel between Kettering & Brackley.
Who will suit this role?
This is a great opportunity for a Housing Manager / Tenancy Officer / Home Care Supervisor or similar to join a continuously growing housing group.
Up to £22,000 + 21 days + BH and Pension. Working on a Monday to Friday basis.
Kettering / Brackley
Commutable from Northampton / Milton Keynes
Please send your CV to Matthew Sylvester in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Current Jobs in Northampton
Are you a Web Developer with HTML experience? Great, CV Screen has a fantastic opportunity to join a global retailer in the heart of Rugby. With a salary of up to £35,000, this is a superb oppor … more
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer looking to be paid from the moment you get in your van in the morning? If so, CV Screen has the role for you! Role OverviewAn experienced Electrical E … more